Page List

Friday, November 30, 2012

good things - small package(s)

It's fairly daunting on the pocketbook when all the essentials in the cabinet run out simultaneously - face wash, eye cream, nighttime repair - and it happened to me last week.  Unsure of how to prioritize restocking all of the above while avoiding a massive credit card charge, I took a quick assessment of which fire needed to be put out first.  More of a Cyber Monday Maven than a Black Friday Buyer, I went to dermstore.com and found their post-Thanksgiving sale - 20% off all products in my "favorites" list.  Perfect! Glo.Minerals pressed based and some lash & brow booster (more on that later) it was! Checking out and paying, then...bing! Qualified for this nifty gift bag! 

Awesomely unexpected but welcomed haul

 In it were some items I was so desperate for, like a retinol cream.  The little sample of Philosophy's Help Me was such a welcomed surprise! Been using it for a few nights and am so far pleased with the results, especially considering I'm such a Skinceuticals fanatic. Looking forward to trying the rest of my goodies and reporting back.  If you've tried any of these, let me know - I'd love feedback.

Skinceuticals replacement?

Beautifully Simple,
Nicole @ Vanity

No comments:

Post a Comment